Martes, Agosto 13, 2013

My First Computer Science Session with Sir Tom



The first time I saw Sir Tom in the dormitory especially when we are introducing ourselves, I've been really frightened because of his muscular body and army-like voice and is acting like a very strict dormitory. When I first stepped inside the computer laboratory I'm still wandering what will be our lessons, if the lessons are too hard to take and some other things related to our subject. On the first session in Computer Science 1, Sir Tom introduced to us the definitions of computer science, information technology (IT), and information communications and technology(ICT). He also introduced the curriculum guide for the whole school year in CS 1 and stated to us how we will be graded through the Grading System for CS 1. At first, he let us guess the definition of terms for CS, IT,and ICT. Then later when it seems that nobody was participating, he already started for the lecture. He always seems that he always call me Ash/ Ashley during recitation because he said that it is a very  unique name of mine.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento